I started the beaded bracelet last night and this is what I got done in just short of 2 hours:
So far I’ve only used the size 11 seed beads (the larger of the 2 sizes) on this project. I managed to do quite a bit last night, but don’t expect this much progress each day – this first part is made using a relatively simple and fast-growing stitch.
Unfortunately I haven’t managed to do any today (and have had a blinding headache since late morning, so doubt I’ll do any more later tonight).
Will have another update soon though – hopefully the bracelet will begin to take shape over the next few days.
Thanks for looking.