My beaded berry bracelet is finally finished. Definitely not one you could rustle up in an afternoon to wear out on the town that night, but well worth the hours I put in.
It’s made using a kit from The Bead Merchant and mainly uses herringbone stitch. The kit itself was fab, although after I put the toggle clasp on, I decided it didn’t quite look right, so made a berry toggle instead. My only other issue was that I ran out of thread with quite a bit of the project to go, so if I was purchasing again, I’d make sure I had a spare thread, as would have been gutted to get so far and then grind to a halt if I hadn’t had a suitable colour in my stash.
Here’s how it looks when it’s fastened (I really need to get a bracelet cone for photographing things!
I think I will wear it with this skirt from Monsoon tomorrow.
Off to find a new project!